Pengen bgt nyoba2 bikin yang aneh2, salah satunya bikin cheesecake ini. Triple chocolate !! Sayang ngga ada Ngkoh yang bantuin makan, jadi ga semangat deh hehehe😀
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Ingredients ( serves 8 ) :
- 200g plain chocolate biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cold tap water
- 5 teaspoons gelatine
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream, whipped
- 100g milk chocolate, grated
- cocoa powder, to serve
- Grease and line a 24cm (base) springform pan. Process biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Add melted butter. Stir until well combined. Use your fingertips to press into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Place water into a heatproof microwavesafe bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stand for 1 minute. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) power for 20 to 40 seconds or until gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Stir in gelatine. Divide cream cheese mixture between 2 bowls.
- Stir white chocolate into 1 cream cheese mixture. Stir dark chocolate into other.
- Fold half the cream through white chocolate mixture and half through dark chocolate mixture.
- Pour dark chocolate mixture over biscuit base. Freeze for 10 minutes or until firm to the touch. Carefully spread white chocolate mixture over dark. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Release sides of pan. Place cheesecake onto a serving platter. Sprinkle with grated milk chocolate. Dust with cocoa. Cut into slices with a warm knife. Serve.
Super Food Ideas (http://www.taste.com.au)